Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~YoU'rè My EVERYTHING~(*-*)


I thought i can forget for wat u done 2hurt me..cos i love u..
I thought tat i can realy forgive u bcos i care for u..
I thought of never wantin 2let u go,cos i jus wanna b wit u..
I thought n give u de space n time u needed..
I thought tat after all i thought to give u,
We can start it all over again live happily ever after...

But now seems lik i'm wrong..
Now oni i noe tat everything is jus my empty hope..
Jus my own perception..
Jus~Only me who want to cont tis relationship~~
Jus oni me tat appreciate you..
Jus me ownself thk tat v'll b beta after al de barrier v past..
Am i right?
I dun have al de answer to de question i ask..
Cos u never want to tel me when i ask..

You confuse me wit your acts,
You make me feel lik i'm alone although i have you..
You make me feel lik i'm jus a Burden for u..
Our title is lik a couple..but our relationship is jus lik a fren..
I tot i can cope wit it..cos i thk tis relationship stil can b save,
bt act i cant..
It brokes my heart into pieces when i saw our pic,
Saw our notes,
Saw our meeting place,
Saw our msgs,
Heard our songs..
Thk of wat u said 2me b4,
Thk of de promises u make 2me,
All of thos small little thgs tat remind me of us~~

U told me u 1freedom,bt i nvr restrict u 2hav it..
I nvr ask u 2b wit me 24/7,
Instead its hard 4us 2meet also although v jus stay near each other..
U 1na b "Alone" is wat u tel me whn u wan to leave me..
Its heartache whn i heard u tel me tat...

I wanted to b ur shelter when u feel unsafe out ther,
I wanted to borrow u my shoulder when u nid it,
I wanted to giv u a big warm hug when u realy stress,
I wanted to jus b ur listener when u nid sum1 to tok to..
All i ever wanted is to giv u EVERYTHING i can do for u when i'm not by ur side..
But u dun even 1na giv me a chance to do it..

I jus ask for a simple request..
Jus wan u to care for me a little bit more..
Jus ask u to love me a little bit more..
Jus include me in ur life..
For de reason I realy do love u,n u stil care for me...
I dun1 jus bcos of sum stupid reason,v let go tis relationship
Tat used 2b treasured by both of us...
Tat used to b keepin alot of sweet memories inside...
Tat used to b jus for us...
Jus for de reason tat your love is my everything...

I love you my dear~~
Never once u're out of my heart although v were apart...

Love,
Maria..(~_~,)

2 comments:

  1. my poor honey...
    dun be sad kay..
    must b strong..
    although u will lost something that u treasure most..
    we will grow up when we meet some mistake..
    take this as an experience.. although it's hurt, although it's sad..
    but no matter what the things going on.. we all still beside you..
    today, tomorrow and forever..
    promise dun be so down kay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...my dear....
    Tis few weeks...realy sad bout wat happen...
    bt thanks to u guys...i can past it over...
    nw i jus wish for the best to happen..~~
    ThaNks~~really....
    if u nid me...i oso will b ther for u de o...^^

    ReplyDelete