Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~~UsEd To It~~

Well~~i think i used to how u treat me d ba..
Din msg me de whole day~~din cal me~~
oni tis few days at nite u cal me...
din tel me wher u go or wat~~

Used to it d..means i oso wont so worry if u din tel me...
al depends to u whether u wana tel me or not...
if not oso i'm ok...
Haih~~i duno la...bt i tot a bf shud at least msg her gf to tell him wherabout al thos...care for her de...
bt all tis thg i din c it on u anymore....
although i used to it...but stil will feel sad...

ystrdy i took a quiz in FB..title..does ur bf realy love u??
Result:Sometimes, your gut feeling is wrong! He so does have something for you.He's a keeper! Just don't do anything stupid, okay?

Wow..i wanted so much to believe it...bt juz time will prove it...n hope tat u realy can prove it to me...

Today...so boring...no sales...bt stil have to hit TARGET le tis month to get my bonus...
ARgh!!! So stress....1na go for a holiday~~~

All de best in ur match today ya...muz careful o...^^

~~MaRiA~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment