Monday, April 27, 2009

~My PrEcIOuS Hp~

Sad~sad~sad~ is de oni words i can describe hw i feel bout my precious hp...
Haih~~y la suddenly wan spoil..
I took care of u so gd..y 1 suddenly spoil...
U make me lost all my notes, sound clip n msgs tat he leave for me...
I cant find back all thos things anymore if I format u.:'(

Yesterday i at Sunway Pyramid..tot juz wan u to be ok den send giv de ppl do de..
Mana tau..ur online ok..bt msgs.notes music evrythg cant goin until nw...
haih~~sad dao me whn de ppl say wana format u oni can ok...
All my thgs will lost...
Bt my notes is inside...al is dear left for me de...
How can i recover back...
Haih~~i realy so REGRET!!!tat i let u gv tat ppl fix...
Nw i rather dun1 on9 so i can recover my thgs...
I cry at tat time whn de ppl say 1 format u...

Haih~~Bt i have to format..coz if nt..u realy canot b use again~~

I go home jiu faster backup ur file d...
Hope everythg backup d la...dun1 to lost de important thgs inside...:(

Notes...Msgs...Sound Clips..u al are important for me...Sob~~sob~~

Bt yesterday..i gt to go out wit dear le...den sumur stay his hs on SAt...so happy...
So long din wit dear d...
Bt i spoil it whn i cry ther bout my hp...
Sory Dear..juz cant stand whn thk dao de documents wil lost lidat...
All is u giv me de le...
i cant lose it~~Its bout us...
Dear giv me de msgs..notes..sound clip v record..mms u sent me...
All is precious to me de....

Dun WANNA LOSE IT!!!
haih~~

No comments:

Post a Comment