Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~~JoBs & My FeeLings~~

Works...haih...ask me to hit target..in short time??
Mana mungkin o?? But luckily today gt 5sales..left 10 sales...
But i thk oso cant de la...Except if miracle happen lA..
Ahaha...hope so lo...currently i gt 43 Sales...hehe..gdgd..
Den a my manager sumur giv me Incentives Rm200 for my last mth Sales le...
although i cant hit target...beta thn nothg lo...hehe..so Happy~~^^

Today..dear get his result d..ALL PASS o..
Congrats to him..he GRADuate d lo...
But...suddenly i feel sad...coz after tis mayb he wana go UK for his Degree..
Den hw bout me?? Will he leave me??
Last time v use to tok tis issue before...he says he wont leave me here alone de...
Bt nw...would he??

Suddenly i feel so Alone again...Empty~~No Air to breathe...
Why??
I nt so sure...today he whole day oso at Subang...dakei wit his fren thos...din even msg or reply me...
If his fren back here again in Subang...i will feel tat he will spend time wit his fren more again...
Wont even have time for me d....i feel...

Mayb i stil feel tat his care is nt my expectation ba...
Mayb he stil nid more time to find back de old feelings...
Bt everytime i went to his hs...i would c our journey book juz lie ther Untouch....
And everytime i open hope to c sumthg in de last page that might b wrote by him...
Bt everytime my hope juz trash...
Coz it is always empty... :(

Bout de pic...hehe...
ystrdy i sent him a msg on FB ask him can delete ma...
Den dear really delete d o...
hehe..thanks my dear...
Thanks for und my feelings...
Happy now~~


~~MaRiA~~(^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment