Saturday, April 11, 2009

~STORMY HEART No SUNSHINE AT ALL~

My heart feel so heavy,so dark til i barely can breath..barely can take it up..ther's no sunshine..or sumone tat can cheer my heart up..realy very heavy..lik something pulling it from de bottom..

Jus now i went for spinning class at my club,de instructor on a song by Blue title if you come back,.i heard tat song d..my heart..realy jus cryin inside.,even i did shed a few tears..i keep thkin..izit i realy did wrong in de past..til dear cant b lik last time lidat?i realy jus keep thkin..thkin n thkin..

I jus can say.,i wil try my best to give dear de time n space dear need..i und tat nxt week is dear de final in last sem d..i und ur stress tat u go thru..forgive me if during tis time i disturb u..bt i jus tot want u to release ur stress for awhile..

I dedicate lee hom song title EVERYTHING to dear..hope tat dear can gt out of ur stress..dear..from de moment v together til now.,i already put you in my heart til now n you're my everything..

Wish dear al de best in ur final..miss ya here all de time..

Love,

Maria..(-_-,)

2 comments:

  1. dun worry dear,
    you will get what euu want soon ^^
    add oil together..
    muacc

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya..oi..when back go out together la!!!
    Dun so sad o...i will cheer u up de ya!!! ^^
    U can de!!! +U+U

    ReplyDelete