Saturday, April 18, 2009

~After de WAITIN~

I realy so stupid wait for ur cal til midnite..whn i cal u..u din answer..whn i msg..u din reply..i jus Wait~

Ther's is no answer from u even whn i went 2sleep..b4 i sleep i sent a msg to ask u out ystrdy..bt u din reply..

I wait til de nxt dy mornin tat is ystrdy..no reply from u..i cal so so so many time..cal til lik my hp low batt..no single word from u..
I hav to find ur fren n ask them how r u..wher u..
Thy tel me ur car spoil..i so worry..bt..u din even answer my cal..
Thy oso tel me u went club ystrdy nite..haih..
If i say..u sure say me i can go,bt u canot go..say i nt fair treat u lidat..
Bt whn i go i tel u,did u tel me..no!!i cal u jus dun1 answer..
Den i ask u ystrdy nite..u tel me u dakei sumur 1bluff me..y la dear..y?izit u 1our relationship is full of lies..ther's no security in it..i trusted u..y muz u bluff me..haih..i worry u til i almost went to subang to find u..i jus tot can spend my off day wit u,cos u finish ur exam d..bt..it jus another same old day without u..

Den 2dy..ur coll gt event..i realy tot i can go wit u to hav fun..i even ask for leave..n oso cal u earlier,Again!din answer my cal..den tel me u on highway d..i cal u tat time mayb u saw..den u dun1 let me follow den dun1 answer my cal...cos ystrdy i ask u,u wish me can go ma?u say as i lik..realy sad to hear it..if last time u sure say "i so wish my dear can go"..haih..duno la..

Mayb u realy hate me so much for keep on 1follow u..u rather wit ur fren than wit me..tats wat i thk..my perception..bt i duno hw u thk..cos whn i ask u always reply me den,so,hw,haih..tis few answer..i can even answer for u..

Wat u 1me to do to gain back ur faith on me?
Wat u expect from me sumur?
I d giv u de time n space u needed..
I noe its my fault to go club without u last time..i realy insaf..
I promised u..tat i wont go without u anymore..n i realy din go..mayb u feel tat i wil bluff u again ba..haih..
Bt whn u go,u oso nvr tel..
Izit u 1me die d,den oni u wil trust me?

I hate our situation nw..it seems lik ther's a great wall between us..i realy duno hw long can i stand b4 i can break de wall..

Haih..duno la..heartache..
So tired me 2dy..jus went for 3class continuously..3hours continuously..at least i gt de swt out of me..can slim o..hehe..

Pray al de best wil happen 2our relationship n my work..

~Maria~(+.+)

No comments:

Post a Comment