Saturday, April 25, 2009

~~Cant OnLine~~

So shit le...tis few days i cant on9 wit my mobile....
Life bcum miserable at work..coz time pass so slow...
Ask de repair man d..nid rm40 to fix my phone...
Already pokai sumur nid money...
can fix free bt tat seller i bought from at Subang pula...
NO TRANSPORT GO!!!
Argh~~~fix my hp d,all thg jiu lost d..notes from him,our sound clip...
Duno hw to maintain de notes...its about our journey lai de ma..haih~~

Cant on9 means cant play facebook,cant write blog...so sien...
Bt whn i on9..saw sumthg tat i dun lik...
SAW HIS CLUBBING PIC WIT FRENS...FUCK!!AT BARCELONA~~
Not say i wan jealous although i noe tats his Heng Dai gf huggin him take pic...
Bt..pls la..she hav bf d..y muz she lidat...
If me i oso wont lidat la pls...hugs other guy n take pic lik ownself no bf lidat...
Haih~~u oso will angry la...

I duno tat he act would be more happy goin clubbing wit his frens thn me..
haih~~watever la...
I thk i ok wit de condition now...dun wanna make a fuss...out of it..
DAMN HER!!!!!

Workin at club..is ok...
bt whn cum to de sales time...hard lo...
i nid too hit 56 units tis mth to gt my BONUS!!!!
Bt nw juz left 1WEEKS nia le...
stil nid around 15 units lidat le...
Ppl..outsider...faster cum find me to join member...(HOPE)
hehe^^

Jia you~jia you~~^^

~MARIA~

No comments:

Post a Comment