Thursday, April 9, 2009

~GlOoMy DaY~

Today..realy no mood 1na do anythg..even at work i jus sit down n on9..din even make cal from de moment i work til nw..why?

I feel so down 2dy..cos of dear again..ystrdy.,i went 2kl.,i even pack my thg n tot cumback tat time can stay at dear hs de..whn i at coll tat time..so hope de time faster past n i can meet dear de..at last..de interview over..i rush to lrt 2catch up de 1st train..while inside.,i jus keep thk dear..hope 2c u soon,my heart was so happy at 1st.Tot dear wil b happy 2saw me..

Bt after de call i made 2u..i oni found out..act u nt tat 1na c me de..i duno whether is tis is oni my thkin alone..percept dear lidat..dear say ltr u gt clas den gt play ball sumur..say scare i boring..i noe..bt it doesnt matter to me..realy..cos wat i nid is jus c dear..whn de moment dear say ask me go back..stil gt nxt time..my heart realy jus drop..smile is nt in my face anymore..bt jus tears fallin down..dear say til lik i go ther realy annoyin 4u..say til lik i realy wil disturb u do ur thg..keep ask me back home no matter hw much i tel dear i jus realy 1c him..den i realy dun1 let dear noe i cry,ltr u dun lik den i jus off de phone..

Dear msg me say scare i borin..den i jus try al my best 2thk positive n try 2reply dear in happy mode..bt dear jus reply me 2msg..den at nite 7sumthg..i msg dear ask him 2careful whn ply ball..dear say din ply d..den i jus say if i noe den i go find dear,bt dear say nvrmind..haih.. Den i say la,if last time dear sure disappointed de,if cant c me..dear jus haih..ask me dun lidat.. Den i try to b happy by askin dear send me a bubble msg jus say i miss u..is tat hard..bt u gv me reason..say u duno..say u 1na sleep.,u straight away tel me la..dun1,at least i wont so hurt..bt u say u 1na nap til msg me oso din hv at nite..lik 1na avoid wat i askin u 2do...haih..dun thk i stupid la k..tat time oni wat time..7sumthg u tel me u 1sleep..den..nonit wake up eat a?bath a?

I duno wats tat means..bt i jus noe it realy hurts for me..whn u do lidat..

Frens ask me 2jus b patient..if i do love u..yes.,i do love dear..bt my heart is oso fragile..hw long can i stand lidat..v've been together for 6dys d..since last fri after our lenjing time..bt til nw.,i stil feel tat ur nt wit me,.haih..dear..i~realy duno wat 2say d..my heart jus feel so down..al i ask is jus tat u care for me a little more..2dy..1msg oso dear din send me.,i jus cal u in de mornin..

Dear..ur final cumin..pls study hard k..wish dear al de best..so bad tis mth dear de final fall on 13th..cant celebrate wit u..

Wish dear pass wit flying colors in ur last sem..

Love,
Maria-shadowfax

1 comment: