Monday, April 27, 2009

~~FaceBook~~

Today...Damn PISS OFF whn i on9 to FB den saw tat Gal huggin my BF pic AGAIN!!!
DULAN!!!!Is de word tat i can describe my feelin nw...
Y she can lidat hugs other ppl BF n other guys whn her bf is at ther oso...
Haih~~mayb she drunk??mayb she memang wan do tat??or she miang??

F***...my feelings is juz lik 1 go slap her rite in the face...or mayb gv comment at FB scold her!!
Her bf din control her de meh??
Dear duno hw to avoid dun let her hug de meh??
Den evrybody askin...izit she ur gf...tis tat...
Realy DULAN lo...

Haih~~bt u oso dun1 put our pic..wat can i do??
Is nt tat i din try to ask u put..
Bt u feel its ok..den i oso canot say much...
Bt say real de..whn i saw her profile,or his bf profile..
gt put both their pic..i realy jealous de..

Duno la...its no use i quarrel wit u al tis smal matter thg...
U'll juz gonna be frust at me again..n den v'll be lik last time lidat AGAIN!!

I DONT WANT!!coz i feel tat we r happy now n hope for it to be better de...
So i juz 1na try to control myself nia...
Mayb its end of de mth d oso...Aunty cumin visit..make my mood no gd..
Sory dear..if at tis time i MANG ZHANG or sumthg...Pls dun angry me...

Bt i realy CANT STAND when i c tat gal do lik tis...haih~~
I oso wont lidat la if i go club...coz i noe i gt Bf...Duh~~so moody nw..

Sumur today manager ask to hit target in tis 4days...
Mana mungkin o...Giv tat stupid package..juz left 4days oni ma...
ma waived de ADMIN la..say canot pula...
if nt i gt 3sales d la today...
if gt female sign up today den may cum oni noe admin waived for females i more kena Scold..
No brain de manager le...

Bless me i can hit la..so i can earn more money oso...
den can oso tat sum1 to achieve de thg he wan...^^

Bless Me~~GOD~~^^

~MaRiA~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment