Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meeting

Since last time I don't even like this word MEETING!!!
It kills me inside out....

But...today I just went thru I thk de longest MEETING in my life I guess!!! 4hours in de morning + 2more hours in de evening...
Starts from 7.30am -11.30 am, from 5.30pm - 7.30pm.

The meeting for me is all about commitment that I have to commit for this whole canvass.where our team stand, individual position & sales update..
Basically I have to achieve about 330k in order to hit company quota & trip to Hawaii & additional KPI quota till 450k...Still wonder about my ability now.

I knew I'm not a person who will commit into something that I'm nt keen on for very long...& I started to feel bored in this job.
But when I thought of my manager & people who look at me & feel I'm thos success type of people, put hope on me, it stresses me...& I only have 1 choice which is to go on..
Like what my GM say, once you committed " You're just like a 8mth pregnant woman which must deliver the baby out"
Its kinda true though...
Always thought I never will went into sales field, bt at last end up on it.
But only sales field can give you the $$ which is more than just working a regular work, & I'm sure this company can give me what I want, with condition I fully commit into it & hit the sales quota.

However..in sales field its not easy to survive if you cant stand on the stress & I'm in one of the most powerful or I can say a very successful sales girl which very success & also set a very high standard on her division.
She realy got her way, that's y she have today. Must realy learn something from her personally to know her success secret I thk. =D

Hope I can realy got alot of real businesses comin in with dozens of proposal I've sent!!!
All De Best To Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment