Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Car Accident

Today is realy a very very suai day for me...
I dont know is it I too believe those karma or wat...
Maybe yesterdy is Guan Yin Ma bday & I didnt go to pray or wat...cos I'm de "anak angkat" we say...according to Chinese believe...

Jus one second close my eyes cos I'm so damn sleepy...& there it goes...BANG!!! my car into de lorry back...WTF!!!! is my 1st word...Damn...

Lucky the lorry jus de steel break abit..& lucky the uncle is so kind he asked me to repair my own car & he repair his own...OOoo...Thank GOD!!!!

Once I bang in tat moment, al I thk of is only my mum...nt my $$...cos its her car...moreover I feel so guilty that I didnt realy take good care of her car...
If it's my car...I would have gone mad as well...

That's y I didnt blame her...
The bill was gonna be a burden again...no more savings...haih...

All I can say is sorry mum!!!I realy guilty....=(

My other 2 frens oso met in a accident today...almost similar as mine...
It's realy nt a gd day to drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment