Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sial??

I dont know whether is me sui or am I realy that cha my driving skills...???
My mum was right, in not more thn 1 yr my working time I involve in more thn 5times accident.
3of it is kinda big case...& WTF!!! Evrytime I gonna come out $$ where I want to save it...
Realy FUCK IT!!!

The moment I bang, the 1st thg I thought about is my mum, nt my $$!!
Feel so sorry to her cos she realy took gd care of the car & once its in my hand, it ruined by me...haih..
Sorry alot mum...realy sorry...

Today...Fuck kao de lorry cos scratch & drag my car & also headlamp...
I was lik stunned & even forgot to honk him!!!
Arghhhh....He knew I thk..& he drove fast away...ARGH!!!realy du kao lan!!!
This time...Gonna come out $$ again cos de head lamp broken...n bend in...& also have to spray paint due to last time that accident...

Seems lik nt a smooth yr for driving me...once a mth sure once...
Almost head bang also the other day, lucky de car avoid faster...OMG!!!
It was freaking freaky!!!

Bless me...bless me...bless me...pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment