Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stress nvr leaves me...

Today we just gt our emergency meeting...Sounds terrible...
Bt jus gt fuck from de division manager..nt a small nag!!Its a realy fuck ur ass to fire type...
Wat we do...look down & thk of wher we go wrong...

She says its nt de figure, its de performance..
Say I'm demotivated nowadays due to my working attitude & sorts...
They thought they put a gd impression & high expectation from me..bt..seems lik i disappointed them...& honestly I really did..I admit..
I don't know where is my passion already...
When starts seeing ppl can sign on de spot, suddenly I feel so stress...Why is all my proposal still cant come in.??

The scolding seems so rude till I feel so down...she says till like I'm ruin all de team...like fuck d become irresponsible...
It might sounds serious, bt it did will affect my manager performance at the end cos its in her quota already..=/

I realy don't know what I want any more at this moment,
Money??Status??
Maybe...both?? Argh...Life is always that hard to make decision...

Haih...bt de oni person I thought of whn I'm so damn down is him...
I rang him up, & he answers...we talked & we laughed..
Feels better after that...Thanks..
I knew he's de one who always make de day whn I'm down, Bt he's nt mine to share though...

Maybe in the future I'll find someone like you, bt this moment I still hiding my heart away to avoid disappointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment