Sunday, September 25, 2011

R.E.M.I.N.I.S.C.E.N.C.E

Melaka trip by AMK 1 at last....is successfully accomplished!!!!
After a long plan & de continuous postpone by various of reasonssss....
At last its accomplished with a 2D 1N short trip for the 12 of us...

Its a trip with full consumption on foodsss...what else rite beside the food...??
We're nt realy into the history or buildings though..ahaha.
Its for the gathering...& we started off with chicken rice for the lunch, cendol & Nadeje crepe cake for the dessert & end our dinner with Satay Celup...which I feel jus so so for the sauce...

Nite...we starts la with out drinking session with all de usual mates around...
2 bottles of vodka...sounds possible for us to drink all bt end up oni few are drinkin till late nite, till de last consciousness left in us...
Some are even tired / drunk sleeps so early...Bt...its a satisfactory nite I can say..with all de laughter jus like when we're back in UK...
Aww...I jus miss thos moments alot...=/

However, during this trip my mind seems like fully taken by the reminiscence of him...
I brought along 2 items which he gave me during our last visits 2 yrs ago..
The Hat & the Bracelet...
I dont know y, bt I jus did it...& yeah...I pass by alot places that we went b4 that time...
Places were still the same just like the past 2 yrs, bt jus the people I went with different...
Hmmm...Guess that's de oni thgs he left for me...=)

We end our trip with seafood at Damansara call Lala Cheung...
Guess we were too high expectation on this restaurant till we spend about more thn RM 400 here...
Some of the dish is so so so nt worth that price...
Bt overall its still a satisfactory trip & food....=D

Guess I'm gonna expect more of this kinda trip in the future...Taiwan trip they say...
& I wonder can I realy make it with al my commitments in hands now...Gosh....

Wishes everything goes well for me & hit my target kao kao for nxt yr Hawaii trip...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment