Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love Game

Love game is a vry dangerous to play with especially when its concern with ur heart.
So v jus gotta be very careful in tis game....

De 1st & de most important rule is : Never Fall In Love easily!!
( Damn!!!Bt I always fail to do so)

Argh....I jus wanted to be happy for once...pls...do let me....
Dun torture me ok ma....
Jus let me go if u're nt so into me...pls~~
I scare of fallin into tis trap again n again...
Oni my frens noe hw hard it is for me to stand up again...
So...pls let me...stay away from de hole longer....

I wanted to love u more,
Show u more~~
Bt I'm scare~~realy...
U made me feel insecure wit ur acts...
Damn!!! I jus hate myself rite nw...realy...
Miss u...bt i noe i canot put too much in...
Den i suffer myself here....Wonderin hw u feel...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment