Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dream Come True^^

Its Sun morning in Sheffield nw....
I stil dun believe i act at UK d....

Jus lik 2days ago i'm stil in M'sia...bt nw..UK...
I miss my family back ther...& oso frens...
We have time difference of 7hours so i'm stil trying to adapt....
Its oni fries,chic all meat here to eat..gosh....
Ystrdy eat a pack of maggi mee wit de prawn paste my mum made...Yummy....although its jus a simple 1...misses my mom cook as well...>.<

Ahaha...however de life here is lik peaceful quiet...with de cold weather which I love it vry much...^^
We gonna start our orientation tomoro....den we got de chance to look at our Uni~~hehe...abit excited about it...

De thg here r lik damn cheap if we're earning de salary here....cos its lik oni 2-3pound for 1 clothes...if u can find it...
Its a shoppin heaven here.....cos i jus bought Britney Spears 100ml perfume for oni 19.90 pound le....which equal to RM 100 lo....so its quite worth it la....=D

The scenery here is wonderful...abit feel dun1 go back tim....=D

Argh...my camera gt no memory card reader....nw i oso duno hw...de pic inside canot transfer to comp...damn...seems lik i jus gotta use my hp to take pic....haih~~so sad....>.<
Dun hav cable o anythg...damn dao~~

Its oni 7.30 am here....n i canot sleep d...evry1 seem wake up to on9~~ahaha....
Nvrmind..its SUN...we gonna explore more about Sheffield ltr....

No comments:

Post a Comment