Friday, June 11, 2010

Discomfort

I dun care,
I dun wanna noe,
I dun wanna feel,
I dun wanna hear,
I dun wanna see,
I dun wanna noe anythg bout u anymore.....
It jus makes me suffer.....
I tot wit tis thinkin i had let u go....bless u...

Bt whn ur news appear in my fb page stated " Au went from being "single" to "in a relationship."
Suddenly...I feel so gloomy, so down....
I cant help myself to comment wrote the congrats words to u~~
After tat all I wanna do is jus cry in de rain....so tat no 1 can noe wat im feelin nw....
Thkin mus u do tat??
Bt I noes u well,u mus had found her oni u decide to change de status,
Last time whn we're together u nvr change....
She wil be ur future d....

I smile as happy as possible,
I laugh as hard as I can,
I be who I wanna be which is me,
I found back de old me,
Bt y....whn its bout u, i become so weak....
I noe deep down thr will always be u inside....jus I din show it out....

Whn de world thks tat I'm realy happy wit +ve attitude,
Bt Im de oni 1 who noe hw I feels inside....

All I can do is jus bless u,wish u n her both happy....All de best in ur work as well....
Pls take care....she'll be ther to take care of u as well...Who am I to worry rite??

No comments:

Post a Comment