Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Life🙏

Starting all anew is not easy for everyone...
I love new places new ppl but due to the situation I'm saying rite now...I have to endure it although I seriously hate it!!

Been in sg for almost 3weeks now,
Culture, places,ppl, food...I still adapting to it...
I miss my family,my place n frens back there as well...
But for a better life ahead I gotta take this step to see wher it goes in my life...which another stage of life...

Meeting new ppl everyday...

Been surviving till this far with my left over money after paying everythg $267.
Appreciate those frens who helped me when I'm in my bad times in terms of financial & their caring.

I got my paycheck today!! But I get shock of my life when thy only pay for the half mth I worked last mth instead of the whole mth..
Fuck!! I guess I have to struggle again this mth..loan, family all haven pay... Seriously a shitty mth!!

This company really eat shit one...sigh...

Hold on!! U can do it!!! 💪👏👌

No comments:

Post a Comment