Saturday, March 9, 2013

F.A.I.T.H

I'm not sure anymore with this long waiting, vain promises, non visualize kind of love...

Waiting was so long as if it goes by day by day,mth by mth...
Promises u once made had become so weak,
Person u once use to be...I doesn't know u anymore...

U said love was not based on negative thkin & have faith on each other,
U said I always just thought of my own feelings, nvr thought of urs...
But am I de only one here in this relationship??
If I do have negative thkin, don't u feel u have to be responsible for part of it??

I'm afraid that I'll get hurt of the same thg again...
Yes, u promise but promises ain't nothg if no action.
I'm holding on to nothg...Please und...

Every now & thn I hv this feeling...this thoughts.
That u led me on,den leave me halfway,
& now I Duno whether to continue walking or stand there to wait for u...
I Duno where to look for u anymore...😢
Ppl passby & told me "Are u sure he's comin back?? Cos it's real far from here"

Faith?? I lost it somewhere...

1 comment: