Thursday, May 20, 2010

你找到幸福了

You're happy cos u've found ur happiness
b4 I go,u already gt urself a new one...
Bt yet I'm stil here hangin although I clearly noe u'll nvr come bak to me...
U realy turn so fast till i nvr gt a chance to react...

Wat i regret de most is I already knew the prob bt yet I so insist on goin on,nvr tok bout tis matter...
I angry de most is that u didnt even giv me a 2nd chance to make tis relationship right~~& straight away jump to the other person...

She's de one u love nw...
She would gt all de attention she nid from u nw...
She gt ur care...
She oso have ur love...

Bt y...whn u say we r nt in de same path...u so sure that she's in de same path wit u??
Doesnt we oso been thru de way u treating her nw??
Dont we oso have happy moments for u to remember??
Y u had to be so cruel towards me??
De way u treating me nw is nt de way u make me angry so tat i can leave u early...,
It jus make me more sad & left oni sour memories that i can gain from here...realy...>.<

Even ur sis started to treat me tat way...Fierce to me...
Lik I'm de one who betray this relationship...
Am I nw??
Who turn his back on me & ran to others whn I realy Loves him & needed him de most??
Y am I treated lidat??
I gt no choice bt to stand tough~~
Whn i go bak i feel so stress to face her...
I rather bak late...or if u're ther oni i bak...

Nvrmind al tat I told myself...
Thgs are diff from de past nw...
I noe i have to move on by myself...
I noe i canot rely on u anymore...although i realy nid it...
I Stil have my dear family & frens wit me...

Bt..i realy wanted to let u noe...I realy put in 101% into this relationship~~=(
My fren told me...nvr put in 100% if de relationship is nt more thn a Year...I guess its a lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment