Friday, May 7, 2010

♥那么近却又那么远的感觉

As a fren was wat u told me u wanna be~~
I couldnt realy accept it,yet i mus force myself to accept tat tis is de truth happening.
I saw u was much happier lidat, I feel happy,
Bt same time I feel sad y u can let it go so fast & easy~~
Dear no sad whn u decide tis decision ma??
Is there realy no love for me from u??

U started to drink again...
Bt wit ur colleague which is gal~~
I noe i already have no right to be jealous o angry.
Bt tat's exactly wat i'm doin whn u say u wan go movie, dinner wit thm.
I would thk y dear last time wit me canot lidat, bt y nw...
Haih~~oni dear noe de answer...
If I'm was de one who do tat go out wit guys would dear feel sad ma??

My heart feel heavy day by day when de day pass~~
Cos i noe i'm leavin you soon...
I realy dont hope it would pass so fast...
I noe i have to learn de hard way to let u go~~
Bt I'm afraid dear...I so scare....
Although u told me u wil stil care for me.
Bt after all tis will u contact me???
I nvr wanna lose contact wit u~~

Tis few days i consider myself vry clever d...cos i manage to nt cal dear during my free time...which last time i always did...
Its awkward, cos usually i wil cal dear if anythg...tellin u al de exciting thg happen..bt nw i cant d...
I jus have to keep it to myself...

I feel so suffer...bt yet i noe tis is de step i nid to take cos I ♥ You.
I noe all u did was nt to let me put hope on u~~
Bt u noe its impossible...
All i wish was jus tat we spend tis few weeks happily & then we recover from our past~~
I nvr expect u'll leave me as I stil gt alot of thg I wanna do with u together hand in handin future....
I always convince myself tat " We jus met at the wrong timing, Path was nt de same as we aim for different thgs "

No comments:

Post a Comment