Saturday, April 17, 2010

~SiLent Hurt~

17/04/2010

Ppl wouldnt noe wat pain tat we feel, whn we tel thm, cos de needle nt poke at their skin neither happening to thm...
Say was easy for thm....

Here I am...listening to Lee Hom- Ni Bu Zai, thkin hw my relationship is mayb almost de same as de story goes...
I tot i shud be de one who loved by ppl, yet end up I be de person who loves ppl.
Nw I und y ppl say we mus be de one who loved by ppl so we will be de happiest person in de world...

De 8th mth d...yet, i stil doesnt feel de love tat i shud from u??
Mayb...U too busy with ur work d??
Mayb...after work u'r so tired til u have no energy to thk bout it anymore...
Mayb...U expect me to und ur circumstances???
Mayb...U feel its nt a need to improve it???
Mayb...Btw us stil haven und each other???
Mayb...Cos we dun have our own private time together???
Mayb...Is due to our lack of communication???
May...tis...Mayb...tat...alot of Maybes~~

Mon-Fri work..sumtimes Sat oso....
Bt whn u no work,we seldom go paktoh d...cos u wil say u tired...wanna rest...ok tats fine wit me..cos i und...i nvr force u...
Bt wit ur frens...u nvr seems tired...cos u say u meet thm less...ok..tats oso fine...
Bt...have u ever feel hw i feel??
Mayb..de way u show ur love is diff gua...which i stil nid time to adjust to it...

I LOVE de way tat U're CONFIDENT in urself,
Bt tat oso makes me feel insecured from de inside...
I'm goin UK for 3mths+ in June...do u noe hw i would feel??
I noe I shud be confidence in u~~
Bt...den de way u show it,jus makes me no faith in it...can u gt it???

I realy can c de Future whn im wit u~~which i dun c it on other guy,
bt can u jus giv me de confidence to jus keep HANG ON!!!

Wat i do jus keep to myself which nobody could act und...
Haih~~>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment