Monday, April 26, 2010

~It Changes From Becoming My Everythg To Nothg~

24/4/10

Everythg was so normal whn u fetch me bak Klg in de morning,
I stil cal u, to ask bout ur work evrythg...
Stil in de status of a gf to u~~
Bt midnite whn i' singin k with my fren...u jus send me a msg & say tat u canot commit in to tis relationship as your heart stil gt her.

That 1 lil msg realy SLAP me HARD,STAB thru my HEART!!
My whole heart become so heavy~~,
My Foot steps become heavier everytime i walk a step,
Feelings was so messy at tat time i dun even have de energy to talk anymore jus cry~~
I tot u were jus too tired so u wan a rest,bt after al tis 8mth+ u told me, its cause of her stil inside ur heart,
I nvr blame u, as i understood its nt easy to forgt de 8yrs relationship that u've expected to gt married wit her tis yr,
Bt nw oni i noe tat u've nvr realy open ur heart to let me in,
wat I am to u al tis while???

We tok it through de nxt day, oni i noe tat she sits deep in ur heart which u cant jus pluck it out.
U say u dun1 to be unfair to me,as u cant realy commit into tis relationship & cant giv me wat i want.
Al u say was right bout me, I nvr realy want to admit that i'm suffer in this relationship although in de early time i had notice tis prob.
All i thk was u is my 1st priority whn i thk of sumthg,
All i thk was she's ur past, wat important nw is i'm wit u~& i wanna cherish al de moment tat v could spent together.
I will try my best to make tis relationship works & same time i giv u bak de Happy memory.
Evrytime i jus dun have de guts to tel u de prob tat i facing wit u cos u jus dun have de time for al tat,u were jus too tired to even have de time for tis miscelanneos prob.
So i jus rather i keep it to myself & hope tat evrythgs jus go fine.
Bt seems lik im wrong, if early we jus tok bout it, will it end up lidat??

U say whn u on Fb de other nite & u saw my profile pic which stated

" I ❤ TAZ "
, All u thk was u scare she saw tis. U dun1 to let her noe, u already have others, which it hurts so much to me.

U told me u realise tis prob very long d,jus u dun hav de guts to told me,
de more i treat u gd, de more stress u are cos u feel tat u cant giv me wat i wan.
All u wan nw is jus alone to calm down evrythg, which i realy scare of hearing it.
Thos were de words tat my ex told me whn he wanna break.

All ur world revolves about her,
De pillow u hugging, tat nite oni i noe tat she's act sleep on tat, tats y u cant even let me touch it.
I knew ur hp al along oso gt her pic inside,
U nvr stored our pic inside ur hp,
De lil gal u took pic wit, u were so happy cos u told me u n her use to very lik lil gal, & she was exactly look alike lik de lil gal u n her want to hav.

Nw our relationship is jus lik stranger where i can feel tat whn u face me u feel so stress, cos i was so down to let u noe bout it.
Nw i jus cant focus on wat im doin act,
U were right, after i be wit u, u were my priority as u were de energy of de day to let me go thru de whole day,
Bt nw de energy has gone, i feel so LOST,
My heart seems so empty, everyday de foot steps i took out of ur hs feel so heavy, cos i jus so scare i cant c u again.
We use to have so much laughter together, bt nw al tat seems jus vanish~~
Mayb 1day our conversation nt more thn 100 words...Last time we use to talk alot~~
De journey to my work place seems so long, unreachable~~
De music i listen to become so sorrow tat act contains wat i act felt in my heart,
Tears uncontrolably wil drops, whn i jus thk of wat u told me tat nite.

All I noe was i jus wanna be wit u wit happy moment til i leave to UK.
Bt u say u cant do it,cos u dun1 to giv me any more hope.
I realy jus hope for you to giv me de happy memory b4 i left to UK,
I noe i wil miss u hardly over ther..
Bt i wan happy moment which i can put it in my heart as well...

Love was a dangerous game to play with, Whn U're so Involve in it,somethg went wrong, U'll Hurt deeper~~

No comments:

Post a Comment