Monday, July 6, 2009

~~Suffer~~

Sun nite...as usual...came back from Klg to start de 8am class tomoro...duh~~~
Sick a...from de ystrdy de liquor at maison....god....
I was nt enuf sleep....sleep at6am den 9sumthg let mum wake me up jor.....
God....de whole day my head is spinning coz of de liquor....

Maison...ahaha...a club tat v used to go last time....
Renovate den reopen again....
Nothg much different act...jus add sum pic on de toilet wall...duh~~~
No as pack lik last time oso jor la....

Nw suddenly de nose keep running nose...non stop...y la....
Suffering man....

Stupid assign...haven done by reading de article yet...tis week wanna pass up....
Fri gt mid term test...SPM...god...i langsung duno anythg bout hw to do it...
Who wanna help me nw??

June end...say hi to July again....so fast o...
SAy Happy birthday in advance to myself 1st...ahaha....
Em...let me thk back alot of thg...

Times....will heal me i guess....can it??
Nt sure...jus can c....>.<

Its time to sleep...if nt my mum keep say i gt panda eyes d....shit....ahaha....
Nitez~~Sickness...pls go away~~~~=(

No comments:

Post a Comment