Wednesday, July 8, 2009

~~MemoRies~~

Memories will always be inside my heart.....
Ppl say its hard to forget ur 1st love....
It might b true.....
Bt it depends on whether u wan to realy let go tat relationship or nt.....
N i noe it realy hard...although u wanted to...


Years, mths,days pass by.....
Last yr de tis day tis mth......
V were planning to celebrate for my bday at club....on de 13th July...
And u did...u celebrated for me...it was an unforgettable bday ever....n i wont forget about it..thanks...
N v couple up on my bday...So sweet~~
So...hope till it would last a yr n den v'll have a anniversary....
Bt v d cant make it d....because ther's too many thgs tat happen in de 11mths time....
There are Happiniess,Sadness, Gratefullness, Bless, and Love....
All de ups n downs ,Sweet Sour relationship v have tried....
Bt end up...v cant make it....bcos??


Of a word.....I trust u too much...Trust tat u'll really love me till de end....
Thk tat i'm d gd enuf for u n u wont find others....
Bt i'm wrong~~ Seems lik u stil crave for de outside world....stil wanna have fun...
I gt a shock whn answers about ur behaviour started to reveal to me one by one...
And de worse...it have to cum from others....
I d tried my best....realy...giv my all....to save up tis relationship...
Why??Can tel me y ma??U have to be lidat....
Bt~~end up....i am de one who who end tis relationship....
And u gt nothg to tell me....
I really disappointed....Bt...i Choosen tis decision....although i cant take it...


I stil care bout wat u do,wher u go....
Whn i on FB every week i will saw ur club pic....
Seems lik after v broke....alot of gal started to comment u....
Bt i dun und...y u mus go club every week??
I tot u say u hate Club....
It make s me heartache de most whn i saw u drunk lik hell lying on de floor....
Y mus lidat??
U realy can jus let it go so easily tis relationship....


I ask u....u say u jus go ther drink liquor oni...
U say u gt no answer...jus noe tat u miss me....
Izit??I tot....bt den...i cant c de action....
Its ok...ur rite whn u tel ur bros...
U d have ur own life....Single life....
N i shud move on wit my own life as well....
Mayb i'm de one who cant make it...
USELESS ME!!!I haTE MYselF LidaT!!! >.<


Jus nw whn i'm in bus....suddenly i thk of many thg bout u n me....
Tears falls unconsciously from my eyes....
And i rub it off...hope tat no one saw....
Suddenly i tot of questions...alot in my head tat i wanted to ask u...n it keeps goes on....
Lik neverending~~~~

Questions such like:-

When u're alone, will u think of me???
When u're driving alone in car, will u thk of me who use to sit bside u?
When u went club,will u thk back our 1st time met up in club?
When u're cleaning ur room, will u thk back hw fun it was whn v clean my room together?
When u're sleepin at nite,will u thk back hw v hug each other sleep?
When u're wit ur frens, will u hope tat i can join u to have fun as well??
When u're Msn-ing,will u unconsciously open our chat log to c back hw sweet v were in msn last time?
When u're lookin at de inbox,would u open up my msgs to jus look at wat i've sent u?
When u're lookin at de pictures, would u also open up our folder to look at our pic?
When u're upset, will u thk of me as ur shoulder to lean on n listen?
When Sum1 said my name, will u feel sad n ur heart aching??
When u say u miss me, do u realy meant it?
Will u care bout me,whn u noe i'm sick?
Will u try to found out hw am i wit other way bside askin me??
When go to certain place tat v used to go b4,will u thk of my existence?
Have u ever refresh back ur mind bout our sweet memories from de beginnning till de end?


Ther's so much more ques i can thk of...
Bt sadly...i have no chance to ask....
Although if i do...
U oso wont tell me de truth jus lik u r hiding sumthg....

Tis Fri ur convo day....
Cant c ur convo lik u c mine....
Abit sad...bt its ok....u have ur frens to c....
Congrats on ur convocation k...^^
I wish u al de best in ur Life,jobs, and oso love life....

~MaRiA~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment