Friday, May 29, 2009

~~KaRmA~~

13th July is act a date i been waiting for...coz its de date wher i n dear 1yr annivesary anf its oso my bday...
Bt now...it seems so blur d...

Karma is de word i can use to describe ba...wat i did in de past tat hurt dao ppl...nw it al came back to me to hurt me back...

I really chose to trust u last week whn v're in genting and i saw tat gal msg u bout de "Lao gong wo ai ni" de...i really tot is tat gal cum n flirt u de...

Bt nw wat i c is different...u oso gt go flirt wit de gal...n it started long time ago...even b4 de gal came n add me in FB. She even gave u gifts sent from Kuching...
Everyday u al chat..den webcam..u c her..she c u...so fun...
Evryday u msg her...she msg u...n even call u dear...u cal her BI...

I even saw u tel her u wan settle wit me 1st oni u can b together wit her...
den say til lik u dun realy love me anymore in ur heart juz gt her...n den say u break wit me d de...juz tat i ask u for 2nd chance...
U noe wat i feel me??I really feel lik a slut...let u treat me lidat...
U even ask her wan giv me 2nd chance ma...even though v d together for almost 2mth d after out len jing de period....

Haih...i realy tot v were in a great relationship after evrythg happen...
tot tat u realy love me de lik last time...
Bt y??Why muz u bluff me??
I did told u bout her adding me in FB n ask bout de ques...bt u act til lik u dun realy lik her...n she is de one tat flirt u...y la??

wat i saw in ur msn history...u always call her bi...den say u vry miss her...tis tat....den whn nw i gt to noe d...i ask u..
U tel me u juz simply write to her???
Wow...wat a stupid answer...

At last...all tis while...oni i noe de reason....
U refuse to put our pic in FB..oso coz of her...
Ur display msg...refuse to write bout us oso coz of her...
i even saw tat u say u wan put de...den she say later i misund...
u say more gd if i misund..den u gt topic to tok to me n settle it....
U noe hw hurt ma...whn i c all thos??

I really duno hw to describe my feeling nw...haih~~wat i can do is cry oni....
u say u r sorry...bt...haih~~duno la...:'
(

2 comments:

  1. omg my dear..
    i didn't knw tat u get hurt..
    fxck tat stupid guy!!!
    b tof kay..
    dun cry anymore!!
    he is no worth with your tears..
    cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U wouldnt noe hw it hurts tat time i saw all de msn history infront of me...
    I cry de whole day...:'(

    ReplyDelete