Friday, March 18, 2011

Changes or Changed??

Is it I'm de one who is changing constantly??
Or...U're de one who is changing??

Is it both of us has change??
Or...Is it our environment factor have changed us??

Clearly known that I myself keep insist believing its still exist yet in de surface,
it's clearly stated " Hello~~~dun u c de changes??"

De affections we once shared has gone,
De laugh we use to have had gone,
De passion we have for each other has also gone...
Watever we use to exp together seems nvr gonna come back again....

I jus cant stop thkin " things will never be the way they used to be" which hurt the most...
Which I have to slowly learn to accept the changes that is taking place...without crying....
We both know where our identities lies...

But I noe all tis while...I've been fightin for wat I love...& at least I fight for it...so I wont regret in de end....

And so be it...This is the answer...I learn to accept & move on~~

So sorry I've been appearing in your life...
I dont know whether I bring rainbow to your life...but you certainly makes my life more colorful with your existence...
I thank you for that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment