Monday, January 18, 2010

ScaRE~~>.<

14/01/2010

We been together also 5mths d...although thos period of time u do give me c de face...bt stil tat nite is de most scariest one...

I'm scare of the feeling....cos its coming back~~
When always face ur angry face I become small and dont know what have i done to make you angry again~~I really scare...

That nite after you off work i straight see your tat face again....I tot it will be fine soon...bt u say u wanna fetch me back...the feels is like u dont want to see me tats y u fetch me back...

In the car we doesnt speak a word and my tears jus keep fall from ur house to my house...
Stil you doesnt give me "An Wei". I really so sad bout it...y u are lik stone heart tat time...>.<

When almost reach my house only i DARE to speak to u~~i bring up all my courage...den i ask~~
"Wat have i done wrong??to make u so angry me??"
Bt u jus replied "Nothg, my mood is nt good dun wanna tok bout it"
Wat i ask u jus replied me dun wanna tok bout it...wait i exam finish only say~~

It really makes me think back my past...when you dont wanna say a word..which is very scary~~and then end up~~jus lidat...
Haih~~i really duno wat to do tat time jus askin u...den i remembered that i forgot to take my exam slip cos de day after tat is my exam...
Den u have to turn back to ur home...n say i duno u tomoro exam...
den oni i ask u...izit u dun1 c me oni fetch me bak...u din answer me...

On tat moment...i realy feel lik so Hurt...so...Speechless...i oso duno hw to describe it~~
I told u~i realy dun lik tis kind of situation...I dun1 to c whn i go bak i c my parents quarrel den both of us also quarrel...Still tears falling down from my hs to ur hs....

When reach your home I feel so awkward..bt lastly u smile to me...n ask me dun cry anymore...I feel so relieve...bt stil tears would fall~~
U nvr told me y u angry...n I stil wondering about it....

I realy hope i can und u more....n tis few days...i do learned new thgs bout u~~


No comments:

Post a Comment