Thursday, June 11, 2009

✿【ReLiEvE】✿

First time i feel so relieve after all my sufferring for few mths back.....
Mayb if i took tis decision earlier....i wont suffer til so long ba....

Oso blame my own stupidness...i dun want to trust other ppl say....
And decided to trust u....coz i realy believe in u....

Few frens started to give me hints bout u whn i tel thm my prob.....
Bt i stil stupid stupid de ignore n trust u....
End up....tis is wat i gt...

Truth started to reveal to me lately....one by one....
First time i noe...its really heartache.....
Bt soon...i started to feel....use to it....
Maybe u is lidat de ppl....cant change d....
I c wrong u....i take it as my lesson lo...my experience....

I wont tel ppl hw i treat u hw gd,or hw bad....
U noe it urself den its enuf ba.....
I wan u to jus remember tat u have a good memories wit me before....
Hope u never regret u chose to be wit me at 1st....
I oso wanna thank you for al the sweet memories u gave....
I will still keep it...n let time...slowly fade it ba....
THANKS.....

Decision is i take de.....or mayb u oso wanna say it very long d....
Nevermind....nw u can have ur freedom d....
Go have fun ba....FLirt...Sms...Club....
All u can do it d....Enjoy....^^

RELIEVE!!!!I'm on my own....
Thanks to all my frens who be wit me whn i'm sad....
U all are my sunshine whn i rain....
Ahaha.....^^

Coll start 3weeks d....assignment is cumin one by one....
Stress cumin in d oso....walau....
HELP me a~~~~~~
Bt i thk can make it de....
GAMBATEH ne.....^^

✿MaRiA✿

4 comments:

  1. no prob....hope u can b alright!~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya...really nid u all by my side....^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey~~ maria~~~~
    now i only found out ur blog here!!!
    em~~~~ all things should be okie!!!
    we are here for u always!!!
    Muacksss^*^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so slow de meh u shuet yee....
    ahaha...follow my blog la k...^^
    noe u al will always wit me...^^

    ReplyDelete